Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

We are so excited for Halloween this year. We've had parties all week for the girls and tonight is the big night in our neighborhood. I'm not sure what will take place. Our neighborhood is really into Halloween. The decorations went up starting October 1st!

We've definitely had fun preparing around the house. Here are some of my favorite -- and scariest -- things for Halloween 2008.

Louisa's Halloween dress. It's a vintage Halloween print that's soooo cute. Hopefully we'll get another year or two out of it.

She loves to peek over the edge of the deck to see the gulk (water). Okay - that's a little scary.


The "bat" room.

Avery's Halloween bedtime buddies were perched along the top bunk this morning. She's got Sammy the Bat (thanks Grandma Evie!), two black cats and a puppy (not sure how he fits with the theme).

No one told me how big the bugs are in the south! 

This one gives me the creeps every time I pull in the driveway. ick.

Ok - these are just scary cute. I got this craft idea for monogram pumpkins from another blog. I'll ask her if I can post the link.

Avery has switched gears to "scary" instead of princess-y this year. She can't wait until tonight!



And the scariest thing of all....


My ironing pile! Eeeeeek! Maybe the ironing gobblins will come and take care of it tonight. Here's to hoping! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

beth said...

Adorable! I love your white pumpkins. Happy Halloween!