Tuesday, September 16

Remembering China - (and forgetting something too)


Somehow I managed to mess up this count down. I believe it has to do with the international date line, the black hole and failing short-term memory. Even though these days have been in the correct order, tomorrow (the 17th) is actually the anniversary of the day me met Louisa face-to-face.
But just for fun, here are some photos from last year's excitement.

Louisa's referral photo. She looks so little!

Here's Louisa with her nanny. I came across this picture in another family's online album. I knew it was her by her pointy ears!

This was taken when we were on our way to our agency to get our referral. All we knew at this point was that our referral was for a girl. I thought Avery was going to pop.

So where do you go when you FINALLY become a big sister? Disney World! Ok, that wasn't going to happen, so we stopped at 7-Eleven after we left our agency.  Slurpees!

Avery got to mix her own and I believe this was cola and bubble gum flavors. Mmmmmm

1 comment:

beth said...

Seriously, I tear up when reading this - this is great reliving your China adventures again.

That Avery is too just too funny! LOVE IT!

Hugs and kisses to all!